The content on the Application including (but not limited to) the text, software, scripts, graphics, photographs, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (collectively, the "Content"), the trade dress of the Website and/or the Application and any and all trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (collectively, the "Marks"), are owned by or licensed to ULO and/or ULO’s related entities, or the Merchants, and subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Singapore and foreign laws and international conventions acceded to by Singapore.
Nothing contained on the Application may be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any right or license to use, copy or imitate any Marks without the prior written consent of the relevant owner. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Marks.
Each registration is for a single user only, and on registration, you will input your first name, last name, email address, and choose a password (collectively, your “ID”), or sign in via Facebook using your Facebook account, or sign in via Google using your Google account. Sharing of registered accounts and/or ID on the Website and/or the Application, accessing the Application through a single ID made available to multiple users on a network, and unauthorised use of another’s ID is prohibited. In the event of inappropriate or unauthorised ID use, we may cancel, restrict or suspend (for such period and on such terms, if any, as we deem fit or necessary) your membership with, and/or access to, the Application without any liability whatsoever. ULO reserves the right to close an account if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts, or disrupts any of our Services in any way.
When registering to create your account, you represent and warrant that all registration information you submit is accurate, truthful, complete and lawful. You further warrant that you will maintain the accuracy of such information and update the information as and when necessary.
You are solely responsible for all activity that occurs on your account, for all use of the Website and/or the Application by you or anyone else using your ID, for preventing any unauthorised use of your ID and for maintaining the confidentiality of your ID and keeping it secure. You agree not to use the registered account and/or ID of another member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. Please notify us immediately if you believe there has been any breach of security such as the disclosure, theft or unauthorised use of your ID.
You may make a reservation at one or more of our Merchant(s) at the timings, venue, and services offered by the Merchant(s). We do not represent, warranty, guarantee, and shall not be responsible for the performance of the Merchant(s) and the services that the Merchant(s) provide. The Merchant(s) bear sole responsibility in provision and performance of the services that they offer.
You may cancel your reservation at any time before the time of your reservation with the Merchant.
However, we reserve the right to suspend and/or terminate your account if:
- you contact the Merchant directly to circumvent us in the transaction;
- you cancel your reservations more than 10 times in a month;
- you do not cancel your reservation but do not show up for the reservation; and/or
- the Merchant provides us feedback that you had attempted and/or committed a criminal offence including but not limited to fraud.
You are responsible for all text, photographs, videos, images, and all other forms of data communication (collective referred to as the “Content”) that you transmit or submit to, through, or in connection with use of the Application. Such Content includes reviews, ratings, and information that you publicly display on your profile. You assume all risks associated with your Content, including any third party’s reliance on its accuracy and reliability. You represent that your Content will not infringe any third party’s intellectual property and that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use and authorise the use of your Content. You should refrain from causing your Content to contain material that is defamatory, false, misleading, infringing, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, obscene, or otherwise unlawful as you may expose yourself to liability.
In addition, as a condition of submitting any Content or other materials to the Application, you agree that:
- you grant to ULO a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, nonexclusive, transferable, and sublicensable license to use, reproduce, copy, adapt, modify, merge, distribute, publicly display, create derivative works from, incorporate such Content into other works;
- you grant to ULO all rights necessary to publish or refrain from publishing your name and address in connection with your Content; sublicense through multiple tiers the Content, and acknowledge that this license cannot be terminated by you once your Content is submitted to the Application;
- you grant to ULO all rights necessary to prohibit the subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, distribution, or exploitation of your Content by any other party;
- you are solely responsible for your reviews and ratings;
- ULO will screen and review all Content posted onto the Application;
- ULO may, in its sole discretion, choose to remove or not to remove reviews and ratings once published;
- all of your reviews and ratings of the Services that you are rating will be accurate, honest, truthful, and complete in all respects;
- you do not work for, own any interest in or serve on the board of directors of, any of the companies providing the Services for which you submit reviews and ratings;
- you have not received any form of compensation to post reviews and ratings;
- you will submit thorough and thoughtful reviews;
- you will not submit reviews that comment on other users or the reviews of other users;
- you will not submit reviews with hyperlinks;
- the reviews and ratings that you provide do not reflect the views of ULO, its officers, managers, owners, employees, agents, designees or other users.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall ULO, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, divisions, distributors, suppliers, affiliates or third parties providing information on this site be liable to any user of the site or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or loss of use) arising out of the use or inability to use the site or any information contained thereon or stored or maintained by ULO, whether based upon warranty, contract, tort, or otherwise, even if ULO has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages or losses. Without limiting the foregoing, in no event shall ULO, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, divisions, distributors, suppliers, affiliates or third parties providing information on this site have any liability for any damages or losses arising out of or otherwise incurred in connection with the loss of any data or information contained in your account or otherwise stored by or on behalf of ULO.
You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content and Services available through the Application. Because some countries do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, in such countries some or all of the above disclaimers or exclusions may not apply and liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, ULO disclaims all warranties of any kind, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the Services listed or purchased on the Application. You are encouraged to read all descriptions carefully and confirm with the service provider(s) as ULO shall not be liable for any allergic reactions or intolerance to the Services and/or any damage or injury suffered as a result of the Services.
ULO is operating the Application purely as a platform and does not warrant the accuracy and/or quality and/or safety of the Services listed on the Application by the Merchant(s).
ULO shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of the Application.
Links to Third-Party Website; No Implied Endorsements.
This Application may contain links to other websites on the Internet. You acknowledge that we have no control over such web sites and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, content, legality or any other aspect of any linked website. In no event shall any reference to any third party, third party website or third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by us of that third party, third party website or of any product or service provided by a third party.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any legal notices shall be served on ULO Lifestyle Pte Ltd via registered mail, to 2 Balestier Road #04-697 Balestier Hill Shopping Centre Singapore 320002 (in the case of ULO) or to the email address you provide to us during the registration process (in your case). Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction